Workflow that is built according to the instructions on the "Build a workflow" page and in the KNIME Quickstart Guide
Shows possible steps in analyzing (sales) data
1. Data access - Reading a csv file
2. Data preprocessing - Filtering columns and rows
3. Data visualization - Assigning colors to groups in the data. Building graphs.
Configure a node
- Right click a node and select "Configure..."
- Or, double click a node
Execute a node
- Right click a node and select "Execute"
Inspect data output
- Right click a node and select the last option called "File Table", "Filtered Table", etc.
Open an interactive view
- Right click a node and select "Interactive View:..."
To use this workflow in KNIME, download it from the below URL and open it in KNIME:Download Workflow
Deploy, schedule, execute, and monitor your KNIME workflows locally, in the cloud or on-premises – with our brand new NodePit Runner.Try NodePit Runner!
Do you have feedback, questions, comments about NodePit, want to support this platform, or want your own nodes or workflows listed here as well? Do you think, the search results could be improved or something is missing? Then please get in touch! Alternatively, you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, follow @NodePit on Twitter or botsin.space/@nodepit on Mastodon.
Please note that this is only about NodePit. We do not provide general support for KNIME — please use the KNIME forums instead.