- What groups of documents are in the data?
- Compute pairwise cosine distances
- Apply hierarchical clustering
- View dendrogram to find out the number of clusters (k)
- Assign k clusters
- Apply k-Medoids with k as number of clusters
- Select documents of one cluster in dendrogram, hilite them, and inspect data in a table view
To use this workflow in KNIME, download it from the below URL and open it in KNIME:Download Workflow
Do you have feedback, questions, comments about NodePit, want to support this platform, or want your own nodes or workflows listed here as well? Do you think, the search results could be improved or something is missing? Then please get in touch! Alternatively, you can send us an email to email@example.com, follow @NodePit on Twitter, or chat on Gitter!
Please note that this is only about NodePit. We do not provide general support for KNIME — please use the KNIME forums instead.